Deepika Singh's New Year resolution is to stay hearty and healthy


TV actress Deepika Singh, who is seen as Sandhya in Star Plus’ Diya Aur Baati Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd), is very happy with the year gone by.

Recently, we met this lovely lady and asked her to talk about what the year 2012 meant to her.

2012 has been a very lucky year for me. I am glad that Diya Aur Baati… was constantly the no 1 show in that period. Being a no 1 show, it has helped me in boosting up my moral and confidence. In a sense, I have learnt a lot and have improved as an actor,” she averred.

I hope we keep up the high spirits and do well in 2013 also. Health wise, I was recently hospitalized. Hence, my New Year resolution is to be fit and healthy. Earlier I used to skip my meals because of my hectic shooting schedules, but now I want to follow a proper diet routine and see to it that I take adequate sleep of minimum of eight hours,” she further went on to add.

Finally, I want everyone to keep loving us in a similar way and request them to keep watching Diya Aur Baati Hum.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment