I am sorry that I won't get to dance with my husband again: Smita Bansal

Smita Bansal
The utterly beautiful and gracious Smita Bansal, better known as Sumitra of Colors’ Balika Vadhu, wore her dancing shoes just three months post her pregnancy to participate in Star Plus’ Nach Baliye season 5.

But unfortunately she will be seen moving out of the show this week.

In a conversation with Source, Smita talks about her foreseen elimination, her only opportunity to dance with her director-husband Ankush Mohla and her popularity. “We had a very good time on the sets of Nach Baliye. I got to dance with my husband and the audience responded really well to it.”

Ask her if she feels that her elimination took place too soon, she promptly replies, “I had expected me to be the first one to be eliminated. I think Rahul Mahajan and my husband were the only non-dancers in the show. The rest must have not been trained dancers but actors can dance.”
 
Smita Bansal
Ankush had a lot of negative points against him. He could neither dance nor is he camera friendly. More than that, since he is a director, he is not used to taking orders. But he did have to do all of it, here. So, yes, I am very happy as we stayed this long but yes, I feel bad about the fact that I won’t get to dance with my husband again.”

Talking about the progress her husband did in dancing matters, the lady tells us, “I think he made the maximum progress from a person who could never dance. He was very supportive of me throughout our stint. He never said that he wouldn’t do a particular step or follow a style and he was always ready to give it a try. I think he put in a lot of hard work for me.”

Smita as Sumitra of Balika Vadhu is a popular character on TV. Hence, the fact that she got eliminated in the first pace is still not sinking into her. “I don’t believe the fact that I am less popular because I did not get enough votes. Maybe the ones who like me are the people who are not the ones who vote or maybe they did not watch this particular show as they like more of daily soaps. There can be various reasons for not getting enough votes and this is why I still believe that I am very much popular.”

Ask her if she will take up another dance reality show, she quips, “I would love to give a try again.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment