Mrunal Thakur Aka Gauri bhonsle from Khamoshiya quotes: I am Mohit's (Sehgal) biggest fan on this planet

Mrunal Thakur
Mrunal Thakur, better known as Gauri Bhonsle of Star Plus’ Khamoshiyaan, left her BMM studies on the back burner to live her childhood dream of becoming an actor. However, the actress hasn’t given up on her studies yet and she will complete her graduation sometime next year.

In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, Mrunal detailed about herself, her character and her being a diehard fan of her co-star Mohit Sehgal’s character Samrat in Star One’s one-time popular show Miley Jab Hum Tum.

I was studying for BMM at KC College (Mumbai). Actually I was in the last year of my studies when they offered me Khamoshiyaan. Hence, I couldn’t concentrate on my studies. Since this show is my baby, I wanted to give it all my time, hence, decided to move out of college,” divulged the actress. Ask her if she always wanted to be an actress and she promptly replied, “From my childhood, it was my constant dream to play a lead and finally here I am playing one in a show on Star Plus.”
 
Mrunal Thakur
Talking about her character, she averred, “Gauri is a sweet girl who does a lot of masti. She has a very sweet relationship with her mother Ashwini Pratap Bhosle (Shruti Ulfat).” Did you have to work on the character? “Yes, I actually had to study this character. And my producer Sai mam (Deodhar) and Shakti (Anand) sir helped me understand it. In fact, every day I used to visualize how Gauri would react to certain things. I started calling my father baba instead of papa as my character calls her father, baba. So indeed, I did put in a lot of hard work.”

Like all the other actors on this show Mrunal too had to wait for a very long period of time. Hence, we asked her about her waiting period to which she said, “I was confident that the show would launch as the channel has already built the set. Hence there was no fear.”

Did you watch Mohit’s first show? “On this planet, I am Mohit’s biggest fan. I use to love him as Samrat. In fact, I also loved Sanaya (Irani) in the show. Moreover, since I am a staunch basketball fan, I never missed the show. Mohit is a very nice human being plus he is very helpful and supportive,” observed Mrunal.

Gauri Bhosle was promoted in a unique way on Indian television therefore when we asked her about her launch being a dream launch she stated, “This show was launched during Diwali, I couldn’t have got a better launch. Plus this is the first show on TV industry that has been promoted this smartly. I’d like to thank Star Plus for it.”

Since Gauri was shown missing in the show, we asked Mrunal if she had to be careful about being in public to which she promptly said, “I used to be very careful. I would always move out of the house with my face all covered up and with the glairs (giggles).”

L
astly when asked her the million dollar question, are you dating somebody, she answered? “No, I will wait for my parents to select someone for me, this also because I belong to an orthodox family. So it’s an arranged marriage for me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment