Sonarika Bhadoria is grateful to producer Nikhil Sinha for considering her as Shiv's Parvati


Sonarika Bhadoria
Sonarika Bhadoria
Sonarika Bhadoria who essays the role of Parvati in Nikhil Sinha’s popular show Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev on Life OK (Triangle Films Company) has always been a spiritual person, but her level of spirituality has only increased after playing the divine role.

Says Sonarika, “Before Mahadev happened, I was not less spiritual, but I have become a devotional person now. Like any other normal person I have always believed in the power of prayers. Actually after I started doing television I have been getting attention from people who never bothered to talk before. Even my family is getting extra attention from such people. However, I have the intelligence to understand the difference between real and fake emotions.”

For Sonarika, the show Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev is a life-changer. “The show has made me humble and grounded. Few days back, a family of three people came on the set to seek my blessings by touching my feet. I got really numb and did not know how to react. I am grateful to Nikhil Sinha Sir (producer of the show) for considering me as Shiv’s Parvati. My career has surely changed and so has my life. The response to the show has been terrific,” she avers.

Sonarika, you deserve all the success for your fabulous portrayal of Parvati.

0 comments:

Post a Comment