I want people to know me as Mohammad Nazim and not as Ahem: Mohammad Nazim


Mohammad Nazim fondly known as Ahem of Star Plus’ long-running show Saath Nibhana Saathiya (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms) has seen a great year in 2012 wherein his show climbed the ladder of success.

First of all, Happy New Year to all my fans. The start to every New Year is always great for me because my celebration continues even to the next day as it is my birthday on 1 January. 2012 year was one of my best years. I am happy that Saath Nibhana Saathiya has done really well in the last year and I hope the success story continues. I gifted myself a BMW car in the year gone-by which is again a good achievement. Personally I have grown as an actor. I feel great when people come to me seeking my autograph.”

The actor seems to be glad with the growth his character of Ahem has seen. Talking about it, Mohammad says, “Yes it is very important that you have to build your own character and that’s what I am doing.”

Looking forward to 2013, the actor says, “I am really excited because my Punjabi film is due for release soon. I want to explore myself and don’t want to restrict my capabilities as an actor. I want people to know me as Mohammad Nazim and not as Ahem. I am keen on doing reality shows like Fear Factor and Nach Baliye. But for Nach Baliye I have to find a baliye for myself (smiles).”

0 comments:

Post a Comment