Ashish (Kapoor) and I are still on talking terms: Priyal Gor


Bubbly and gracious Priyal Gor, who was last seen as Manyata in Sony Entertainment Television’s Dekha Ek Khwaab, will soon be seen in a Pakistani reality show said to be a version of Fear Factor.

The show will have 12 lady contestants among whom six will be Indian while the rest will be from Pakistan. Other than Priyal Gor, the Indian contestants would comprise of Leena Jumani, Vahbbiz Dorabjee, Shafaq Naaz and two others. The show should go on air on ARY TV sometime in February.

We got in touch with Priyal and asked her about her experience in the show?

It was a wonderful experience. I was among the top 5 contestants but later got eliminated. With this show, I got an opportunity to go to Thailand which was my first trip abroad. Soon after coming back, I went to Dubai in December and now I am just back from Goa. I am again planning to go to Dubai. I feel it is a place to die for and I feel like settling down there. I was amazed with the number of fan following in the city,” Priyal observed.

Right now I have no plans of coming back to television, but if I get any good daily soap, I will go for it. And yes, to get into shape, I am planning to join a dance class. I am tired of people calling me cute and bubbly. On the contrary, I want people to address me as hot and sexy.”

You were always open about your relationship with Ashish Kapoor. Is it a closed chapter now? “Yes, very much, but we are still on talking terms. I am enjoying my singlehood and want to focus on my career,” the lady quipped.

There was a rumor that Ashish has married twice and is a divorcee. Was this the reason behind your break-up? “Not twice!! Well… I would also not like to comment on it.” she maintained.

Well, we got it Priyal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment