Ragini Khanna joins Rithvik Dhanjani as the co host of Zee TV's India's Best Dramebaaz


Ragini Khanna
Ragini Khanna

Ragini Khanna
Rithvik Dhanjani being roped in by Essel Productions to host its upcoming talent based show on Zee TV, India’s Best Dramebaaz.

And guess what? We have learnt that the makers have roped in Ragini Khanna to co host the project.

Yes, I am hosting it and I am really excited about it. I have already shot for one episode. I must say that I really happy to be a part of it as it is show with children which means unadulterated fun and entertainment. I just love kids.”

India’s Best Dramebaaz is a show that is looking for exceptionally talented kids between the age group of 5 to 12 years. The main goal is to identify kids with innovative and creative mind who have an inclination to act.

0 comments:

Post a Comment