Mohammed Nazim show topless body!

Posted by Patrick on 10:40 with No comments

Mohammed Nazim show topless body!

The actor shoots for a topless scene for the show, Saath Nibhana Sathiya. 


Mohammed Nazim
Mohammed Nazim has been playing Ahem in Saath Nibhana Sathiya. The show has its own fan following. Nazim's looks have been constantly the same but for the first time in the Kumbh sequence he got an opportunity to go topless. He is very fitness conscious. He has worked hard on his body and had no issues in being topless.
Mohammed Nazim
The sequence was shot in Madh Island and he got to play in water too with the production folks. He says, "I never got an opportunity to be topless in the past in my show but this time I got the opportunity and the script required it. We shot the Kumbh sequence in Madh Island. It was fun to be in water. The feedback for the topless scene was fantastic. I myself liked my look as well. Such scenes surely grab attention.
Mohammed Nazim



0 comments:

Post a Comment