Gaurav Khanna quotes "I plan to get married this year"

Actor Gaurav Khanna is on the lookout for that special girl. Take note girls!

Gaurav Khanna
Luck By Chance
For this MBA graduate, acting just happened by chance. "I was in Mumbai and I was pursuing my MBA. Being a fitness freak, I used to go to a gym where mostly models and actors used to workout. One day, an advertisement agent spotted me and offered me a commercial. Since I was bit free then I agreed, and ever since then, there has been no looking back," says TV actor and Kanpurite Gaurav Khanna, who was in the city to meet his family recently.
 
Gaurav Khanna
Break Ke Baad
Gaurav, who has taken a small break from television says, "It is only a while ago that my serial Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka went off air. Just after that I took a small break and went to Dubai for a month. And from Dubai, I came straight to Kanpur to be with my family. After spending some time here, I'll now be going back to Mumbai. I have a few appointments lined up with producers there and I am sure that once again my fans would get to see me in a serial."
Gaurav Khanna
Maa Ka Pyar...
And Gaurav enjoyed every bit of his break. He says, "This is the time when I get the luxury of availing maa ka pyaar. My mother is fond of cooking and whenever I am in Kanpur, she makes it sure that I eat best of the food prepared by her. However, all this pyaar comes with its share of side effects as I gain a lot of weight. So, when I go back to Mumbai, getting back in shape will be a task for me."
Gaurav Khanna
Kahin Toh Hogi Woh
The actor, who has been single for a long time definitely has plans of getting married soon. "I plan to get married this year. Par problem yeh hai ki koi mile toh! I want a girl who is well-educated, independent and respects elders. Till now I have not found any such girl, but I genunienly hope to find her soon," he laughs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment