ARSH SHARIF REALITY SHOW ARTIST, MTV ROADIES 9.0

 Arsh Sharif>Reality show artist>MTV Roadies 9.0

 Arsh Sharif

ARSH SHARIF During the Roadies  9.0 Audition from Hyderabad.
 
He is an amateur snooker player and believes he can pull off anything. He also feels that he is quite the charmer and can have his way around the girls without trying too much.

HIS MANTRA FOR SUCCESS: HE QUOTES
Performance:-Being a sportsman, I strongly believe in effort then is no. 2nd to hard work. Politics piss me off!!

ONE THINGS HE IS BEST IN, HE QUOTES
Snooker:- won amateur champion ship, myself, my life, my passion, 2nd dream to play 4 my country. Reading people:- I can read people pretty good by their gestures.

ADVENTUROUS THINGS HE HAD DONE, HE QUOTES
Turning my life of my dreams a I and the way I want to live being a kid inside my carelessness always loved me in adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment