ANIRUDH SHARMA REALITY SHOW ARTIST, MTV ROADIES 9.0

Anirudh Sharma>Reality show artist>MTV Roadies 9.0

Anirudh Sharma
ANIRUDH SHARMA During the Roadies  9.0  Hyderabad Audition

He has come a long way from being a participant in RBG3 to competing in Roadies 9. He seems confident enough to pull off any task that comes his way.

HIS MANTRA FOR SUCCESS: HE QUOTES
Performance and politics both I will do any bloody during, to achieve success but keeping myself respect in mind. Samm, daam and bhed anything for success.

ONE THINGS HE IS BEST IN, HE QUOTES
Fooling people, acting, drinking and most seriously- dosti nibhane mein

ADVENTUROUS THINGS HE HAD DONE, HE QUOTES
I was a part of RBG3 other than that I have done very few adventures thinks but I wish to do as soon as I can (I'll do all I want to, 1s I get money)

0 comments:

Post a Comment